Hey you guys, Here's the first project of camp indie..

I love love love this project! I can't wait to fill this up with doodles, notes, drawings, etc! It's small enough to carry around and the perfect size for mindless creativity. I plan on using mine throughout Camp Indie to jot down ideas and thoughts for my projects. Can't wait to see everyone's Creations! -Miss Tay
Supplies needed:
paper scraps, all close the same size (mine turned out to be about 4x6 in the finished book)
an old novel (I used Nancy Drew)
ribbon, about 12 inches or so is plenty
Tools needed:
paper trimmer and scissors
crop-a-dile/eyelet setter or hole punch
2. Arrange your papers in the order you would like them to go, coordinating or contrasting colors, etc.

3. use a clamp or paper clips to hold them all together. Punch two hole evenly spaced apart to create the "book binding"


No comments:
Post a Comment