Supplies needed:
old cassette tapes
notebook paper
ribbon
stickers or embellishments
Tools needed:
scissors
hot glue
small screw driver (or a craft knife works :)
sewing machine or stapler
1.Unscrew the tape and remove all the tape guts (everything except for the plastic exterior frame).
2. paint if desired. I like to do this because it gives it more color and will cover up the glue.
3. Trace the general shape onto folded paper (in the amount of pages you want) and cut out.
4. Sew or staple these pages together to form a "book" and glue the notebook paper inside the tape cassette pieces, taking care to glue so that it will open and close like a book.
5. Thread the ribbon through the holes and tie off.
6. embellish as desired. These work really great as on-the-go to do lists or grocery lists because they are so small the fit perfectly in your purse. I also made one to jot down random inspiration and project ideas. Enjoy!
Here is another I made. I cant wait to see how all of yours turn out!

No comments:
Post a Comment